UPCOMING EDUCATION SERIES
As tax season approaches, we invite you to attend a series of educational seminars we are hosting again this year with Able-Wagner Tax. Please join us at the Yorba Linda Community Center to learn insights to help you avoid the common and sometimes costly mistakes associated with creating trusts, planning for college and investing in uncertain times. We will answer your questions and clear up common misconceptions. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and refreshments will be served. RSVPs are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!
- Wednesday, January 23, 6:00 pm -- Trusts
- Tuesday, February 19, 6:00 pm -- Planning for the Costs of College
- Wednesday, March 20, 6:00 pm -- Protecting and Growing Your Wealth: Investing in Uncertain Times
Coming March 20--Protecting and Growing Your Wealth: Investing in Uncertain Times
This presentation is designed for investors at all levels, helping you to stay focused and protect and grow your nest egg. In the face of rising interest rates, an uncertain political climate, and volatility in the stock market, how do you ensure that you are making wise investment choices?
Some topics to be covered include:
- You’re just starting out—what do you need to know about investing?
- You’re approaching retirement—should you be changing how you’re investing?
- How do you cope with market corrections and volatility?
- Understanding stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and ETFs and their role in your portfolio
- What are the things you do have control over and how do you make wise long-term investment decisions?
Tuesday, February 19 -- Planning for the Costs of College Seminar
January 23 Trust Seminar Recap
On January 23, we presented a Trust seminar with Able-Wagner Tax at the Yorba Linda Community Center. Seminar attendees learned about what’s included in a trust, how to determine whether or not they need one, and how to avoid costly titling mistakes. It always inspires us to get out into the community and impact people's lives by sharing our knowledge, enabling people to better manage their money and enjoy their lives of abundance. We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming seminars!
Wednesday, January 23 -- Trust Seminar
2018 Holiday Soiree
In the spirit of the holiday season, we opened our office the evening of December 6, 2018 for our first Holiday Soiree. About 50 guests enjoyed delicious hors d'oeuvres and drinks, as well as experienced a fine whisky tasting with Whisky Expert Ray Pearson. We were happy to see so many familiar, friendly faces who braved the flooded streets during a Southern California rainstorm that evening! Wishing a healthy and happy holiday season to all.